Monday, April 20, 2015

it's been awhile & important shop news!

Hi guys! It's been awhile since my last post and a lot has happened since then. If you follow my Instagram and Twitter feeds then you probably already know that... I'm pregnant! We're expecting our baby to make its arrival this July and therein lies the second part of my very important shop news. 

As most of you know, I run ABJ Glassworks by myself, which means that when baby comes along the shop is going to go on a little hiatus from new orders. I know it's hard to plan in advance, but if you already know that you will be placing an order later this year, I'd highly recommend making it before I close for maternity leave in July. 

Also, once my shop reopens it will be in a slightly different format than usual.
At the moment all items are always marked "in stock" (though everything is still made to order). After July things will change a bit. Twice a month (first and third Mondays at 10am EST) I will open a specific quantity of styles and pieces for ordering and once these sell out I will not take orders until the next date. I will not be able to have all of my pieces in stock for each order date, but I will still be contactable by email. So if your have a question or special request feel free to get in touch!

I hope this all makes sense. I'm looking forward to the next phase of ABJ Glassworks and thank you as always for all your support! I'll be sure to keep you updated on future events!

xx Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment